Login / Register
- Hose, Tube & Fittings
- Tefen Tube & Fittings
- Nylon Flexible Tubing Metric
Nylon Flexible Tubing Metric
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: high grade nylon 12 granules
- Available from 3mm to 28mm
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 80°C
- Pressure rated from 150 to 400 psi, dependent on size
- 4:1 safety factor
- High moisture absorption resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Conforms to BS 5409 and DIN 73378
- Available in natural, black, blue, red, yellow and green
For tubing dimensions and pressure ratings, please visit the specific colour page for the tubing you require.
Our nylon tube is designed for high pressure transportation of air and various liquids, and its high grade nylon granule composition provides extremely high resistance to abrasion.
This tubing also provides resistance to dilute acid and alkaline chemicals and moisture absorption, making it ideal for use in pneumatic control systems, fuel lines and lubrication applications, as well as within the food and beverage industry.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.