Login / Register
- Hose, Tube & Fittings
- Polyether Polyurethane Tube
Polyether Polyurethane Tube
Key Features / Tech Specs
- Legris polyether polyurethane tube
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +70°C
- Maximum working pressure: 8 to 11 bar
- Shore hardness 52°C & conforms to NFE 49.101 standard
- 25m coils and 4mm to 14mm ID
Parker Legris polyether polyurethane tube in black, blue and clear.
This highly flexible tube is resistant to humidity and bacteriological aggressions and allows compact cabling where a small bend radius is required.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.