All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: malleable iron (black and galvanised)
- Maximum operating pressure: 25 bar
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (25 bar) or 300°C (20 bar)
- BSI Kitemark
- Conformity to BS EN 10242 and BS143 & 1256
- Threads conform to EN 10226-2 standard
- Outlet type: banded
These Crane threaded malleable iron pipe fittings are ideally suited for the conveyance of water, potable water, steam, and gas.
These fittings are available with two types of finish:-.
- Black - anti-corrosive protection, suited for gaseous applications
- Galvanised - additional anti-corrosive protection, suited for water applications
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!