Login / Register
- Specialist Plastics
- Hot & Cold Water
Hot & Cold Water
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC)
- For the transportation of domestic hot and cold water
- WRAS approved
- Temperature rating: 5°C to 90°C (PN25 90°C at 4 bar)
- Pressure ratings: Up to 63mm - PN25 up to 63mm, PN16 from 25mm to 160mm
- Excellent alternative to copper
- Design life of 50 years
- Light weight
- Lime-scale free
- Corrosion resistant
Designed for the transportation of hot and cold domestic water, this is a complete, fully-matched system which provides security and reliability for the application of water in a variety of buildings, both residential and commercial.
This system is an economically viable alternative to copper, and thanks to its quicker and easier installation, makes a great alternative to traditional pipe.
These hot & cold water pipes and fittings are solvent joined using a welding polymer, so no electricity or hot works is required.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.