Login / Register
- Hose, Tube & Fittings
- PVC Braided Hose
PVC Braided Hose
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: virgin polyvinyl chloride compound with high tensile polyester yarn
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 65°C
- Pressure rated from 3 to 13 bar, dependent on size
- Highly flexible
- Silicone and cadmium free
- High resistance to acids and alkalis
- Conforms to BS6066 and ISO5774
- Available in clear, black, blue, red, yellow and green
PVC braided hose is designed as a low maintenance solution for the transportation of various fluids and gases under pressure.
Applications of use for braided hose include supplying water, oil and gas for agriculture and industry, the transference of compressed air in pneumatic equipment, factory airlines, the chemical industry and, as a result of being manufactured from materials which are FDA approved, food and beverage use.
Due to its high resistance to acids and alkalis, braided PVC hose is ideal for the conveyance of pressurised gases, liquids, powders and chemicals.
PVC braided hose is highly flexible, allowing a constant and reliable flow rate to be maintained.
The integrity of the hose is unaffected by UV, direct sunlight and general weathering, which ensures a long and dependable service life.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.