Login / Register
- Malleable Iron
- EE Threaded Iron Pipe Fittings
EE Threaded Iron Pipe Fittings
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: Whiteheart malleable EN-GJMW-400-5 cast iron (black and galvanised)
- Maximum operating pressure: 25 bar
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (25 bar) or 300°C (20 bar)
- All thread types are in accordance to IS07-1
- All thread types are male BSPT and female BSPP
- EE malleable iron fittings are tested to EN 10242 standard
EE malleable iron pipe fittings are ideally suited for the flow of water, steam, gas or other non aggressive media.
These fittings are available with two types of finish:-
- Black - anti-corrosive varnish, designed to prevent rust.
- Galvanised - additional anti-corrosive protection. Zinc coating weight relative to surface exceeds 500 g/m² (average layer thickness 70 micron).
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.