All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Provides a 16 bar joint to MDPE Pipe
- Suitable for above and below ground use
- Quick and easy assembly
- For joining MDPE with other pipe materials including PE, PB, PEX and copper
- Material: medium density polyethylene
- Tough and durable
- Effective and reliable jointing on a variety of pipe materials
- WRAS approved
Basic Fitting Guidelines:
Pipestock recommend following the manufacturer's instructions, therefore the following are guidelines only.
- Ensure areas to be joined are clean and dry
- Simply push the pipe into the fitting
- Push the pipe to the stop
- Both the seal and the grip on the pipe have been created
Pipestock are thrilled to offer the Plasson Pushfit fittings, which offer an innovative and extremely simple form of connecting pipe systems.
These MDPE "push to fit" fittings provide connectivity of MDPE pipe to a variety of pipe system materials. Just try these easy-to-use, high quality fittings and you won't be disappointed!
Should you wish to return any product within this range, it is very important that the packaging is opened very carefully as the packaging is also part of the product.
Please note:- pipe liners are not included and need to be ordered separately.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!