All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Manufactured by Durapipe
- Alternative to metal pipe systems
- Low installation costs
- Lightweight, easy to handle and simple to install
- Design life of 30 years
- Sizes available from Pipestock today - 16mm to 120mm
- Working pressure of 12.5 bar
- Ultra smooth bore
- Corrosion resistant
- Material: manufactured from a specially formulated blend of ABS
- Meets the requirements of the UK Pressure Systems and Transportable Gas Containers (PSTGC) Regulations
- Light blue in accordance with British Standard requirements BS 4800 and BS 1710
- Manufactured in an environment operating a quality system assessed to BS EN ISO 9001
- 30% discount from our list prices available today
Pipestock are proud to supply the Air-Line Xtra pipework system, designed and manufactured by the well-known brand Durapipe.
Air-Line Xtra pipe and fittings provide a compressed pipe distribution system which can be used in compressed air systems and pneumatic machinery. The pipe system ensures that air is kept uncontaminated for use in processing and manufacturing industries.
The pipe and fittings are manufactured from a specially formulated blend of ABS, giving them the ability to cope with tough industrial applications. With impact strength and toughness, the material of this pipework system allows it a long service life.
The Air-Line Xtra pipework has a high performance, co-extruded liner which enhances its mechanical and chemical properties, whilst the butadiene component of the material gives the pipework resistance to accidental damage and prevents impact damage, even at low temperatures. Another positive attribute to the system is that there is no need for painting or maintenance of the systems material.
The pipework is manufactured with an ultra-smooth bore, in order to allow maximum flow rate.
Compressed air is a large source of industrial energy and with its increasing use, both in manufacturing and processing industries, the need for comprehensive and reliable compressed air pipework systems is growing. Guaranteeing clean air, Air-Line Xtra can be used either as an air compression system, or within pneumatic machinery in industrial manufacturing and processing.
If the system is installed correctly, the solvent welded joints will provide a leak-free system with relatively low running costs.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!