All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Resistant to fatigue
- Resistant to corrosion
- Material: black polypropylene
- Fittings contain a stainless steel reinforcing ring (AISI 430)
- Pressure ratings are: PN10 (10 bar) up to 3" at 20°C and PN6 (6 bar) 4" at 20°C
- Threaded to BSP standards
- Ideal for conveying liquids including drinking water, wine and alimentary fluids
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality Standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 and environmental Quality Standard UNI EN ISO 14001:2004
Pipestock offers the largest selection of polypropylene threaded fittings for use within an MDPE pipe system.
These fittings are made from high quality material and are easy to install, although Pipestock highly recommends always following the manufacturer's instructions. It it is essential that PTFE tape is always used and not thread sealant pastes.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!