All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: malleable iron (black and galvanised)
- Maximum operating pressure: 25 bar
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (25 bar) or 300°C (20 bar)
- Threads to EN 10226-1 standard
- Outlet type: beaded
These Georg Fischer threaded malleable iron pipe fittings are ideally suited for cooling and air conditioning, plant engineering, and mechanical engineering applications.
These fittings are available with two types of finish:-
- Black - anti-corrosive protection, suited for gaseous applications
- Galvanised - additional anti-corrosive protection, suited for water applications
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!