We ship all orders received before 3:00pm for next working day delivery (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays), subject to stock availability. We will always communicate with you if delivery is more than 2 to 3 working days. Some bulky items have to be booked in and delivered by our dedicated transport. If this is the case, we will call you to advise and confirm a delivery date.
|Delivery||Orders excluding pipe||Order value above £395||FREE|
|Order value below £395||£7.99|
|Orders including pipe||Order value above £995||FREE|
|Order value below £995||£11.99|
All the above exclude VAT
Same Day Service:
We have the ability to deliver on the same day as order (Monday to Friday) to 70% of the UK. We need the order before 12:00pm for all places except London, which is a 3:00pm cut-off time. The size of vehicle required and distance are the key cost factors of this service. Ring us for more details on 0845 634 1053.
Bank/Public Holiday Deliveries:
National carriers don't operate on bank/public holidays. Should you require a delivery on a bank/public holiday, please ring us and we will do our very best to help you
Crossrail Site Deliveries:
Due to the complex site requirements, we offer a dedicated Crossrail compliant delivery service to ensure the delivery is made without costly delays or failures. Pricing varies depending on the size of vehicle, so if you would like us to deliver your order to a Crossrail site directly, just give us a call on 0845 634 1053.
Order Confirmation and Tracking:
Once you have placed an order, you will automatically receive an order confirmation by email containing important information regarding the delivery of your order. A link allowing you to track details of your delivery will follow in a further email. Please do not refuse an order at the point of delivery as this will put it in a state of limbo without any covering paperwork or traceability.
You have 7 days from the receipt of goods to tell us that you want to make a return.
- Please email us at and request a product Return Merchandise Authorisation, including your name and web order number. All inbound deliveries to our warehouse have to be documented and expected, therefore all returns require an RMA number.
- We will then send you an email acknowledgement containing an RMA number and further instructions.
- Once the goods have been recieved back, we will check them for their merchantable quality and take them back into stock. If there is a problem, we will contact you.
- You have 7 days from the receipt of goods to tell us that you want to return something. After this time, returns cannot be accepted.
- There are some products that, due to their characteristics and returns suitability, are excluded from our returns policy and cannot be returned. These include; liquids, sprays, pipe, electrofusion fittings, gas fittings, handrail systems, TracPipe, actuated valves, stainless steel, AirPipe, Airline-Xtra, Corzan, HTA, PPh systems and any advised bespoke/special products.
- We are classified as an industrial trade wholesaler and our relationship with our customers is based upon business to business terms and conditions. We will accept orders from private individuals on the basis that the terms and conditions remain as though we are supplying business to business.
All products are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of twelve months, providing that they have been installed correctly, and used for their correct application and within their design parameters. We are here to help, so please contact us if you need further technical clarification or information on any product. Should a product fail, please contact us immediately. In our experience, most issues can be solved with a quick phone call. Whatever the outcome, please do not dispose of any part of a product; we will need any product that fails returned to us complete for examination.
Copyright © Pipestock Limited