Login / Register
- Hose, Tube & Fittings
- Marine Fuel Hose
Marine Fuel Hose
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: Black NBR Rubber
- Type A1 Reinforcement: Synthetic textile
- Type A2 Reinforcement: Synthetic textile fabric, twin steel wire helix
- Type A1 Specification: ISO 7840 A1
- Type A2 Specification: ISO 7840 A2
- Operating temperature range: -35°C to 100°C
- Available in 10m and 40m coils
These Marine Fuel Hose are used for application on marine craft. They are resistant to heat, oil and fuel making them suitable for use with leaded, unleaded and diesel fuels. They have an outer cover of a black neoprene rubber which is resistant to abrasion, ozone, weather and fuel. They have a safety factor of 3:1 with both A1 and A2 hose being reinforced by a synthetic textile.
We stock type A1 and A2 hose, with A1 rated to 10 bar and A2 rated to 5 bar respectively.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.