All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Wide range of pressure washer lances and triggers available including assemblies
- Maximum operating pressures: 190, 280, 310 and 345 bar
- Maximum working temperatures: 60°C and +150°C
- Available in various flow rates of up to 45 lpm and different pressures
- Includes stainless steel and zinc plated lances
- Male and female quick connect inlets and outlets
Our wide selection of top quality lances and triggers are designed to provide highly efficient washdown in domestic, commercial, agricultural and industrial environments.
The lengths of our lances range from 430mm to 1200mm to suit your various pressure washing application. The lances and triggers are supplied with various 1/4" and 3/8" male or female inlets and outlets for easy connection between your pressure washer hose and pressure washer machine.
Our lance and trigger assemblies are combined with lance, trigger, nozzle adapters for quick and easy connection to your washdown hose ready for pressure washing.
Please note lances are sometimes refer to as wands in pressure washing and triggers refer to as guns.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!