Login / Register
- Specialist Plastics
- Hot Corrosive Liquids - PPh
- PP Natural Pipe Fittings
PP Natural Pipe Fittings
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: Polypropylene block copolymer (PP-B)
- Can convey hazardous chemicals at high temperatures
- Not recommended for outdoor use
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to 90°C
- Smooth bores resulting in low pressure loss and high volume flow
- Manufactured in accordance with:
- BS 4991: 1974 Series 1
Polypropylene is a thermoplastic polymer which is used in the manufacture of plastic pipework with excellent chemical, abrasion and impact resistance, it's durability and strength makes it an ideal pipework system for use within chemical processes.
Our polypropylene pipe system is priced for its ability to be used in a variety of applications for polypropylene pipe systems including: acid transportation, alkali transportation, chemical processing, industrial waste treatment, pharmaceutical industries, biotechnology industries, hospital and laboratory applications, water treatment, brewing and distilling electronics, food industries, nuclear industries and for the conveyance of effluents at high temperatures without risk. For more information on the chemical resistance, please give us a call today.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.