Login / Register
Superflo ABS Metric
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 60°C, dependent on pressure
- Sizes Available: 16mm to 315mm
- Design life of 50 years
- Resistant to corrosion and impact
- Smooth bore resists limescale build-up and gives superior flow
- Suitable for chilled and boosted cold potable water
- Easy to install
- WRAS approved
Durapipe SuperFLO ABS is a solvent welded, WRAS approved pipe system commonly used in chilled water, boosted cold water and potable water applications. It is robust and lightweight, allowing for an easy-to-handle product on site that is quick to install reducing labour time and cost.
Amongst the SuperFLO ABS range, we have a range of pipe, pipe fittings, valves, gaskets and accessories. The pipe consists of C, D, E & T classes while our fittings are available in plain, plain x threaded or threaded options.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.