· Made from black polypropylene
· Fittings contain a stainless steel reinforcing ring “AISI 430”
· PP Threaded Fittings work at pressures up to 10 BAR at 20°C
· Female 4” Threaded Fittings work at pressures up to 6 BAR at 20°C
· Threaded to BSP standards
· Good resistance to fatigue
MDPE PP Threaded Pipe Fittings are made from polypropylene which is a durable and flexible thermoplastic. MDPE PP Threaded Fittings are easy to install have excellent resistance to stress, fatigue and resistance against corrosion.
Due to the non-toxic nature of Polypropylene it is ideal for conveying liquids including drinking water, wine and alimentary fluids.
Basic Fitting Instructions:
Pipestock highly recommends following the manufacturer’s instructions when fitting MDPE PP Threaded Pipe Fittings. These fittings are ideal for use alongside MDPE Valves, MDPE Manifolds and MDPE Brass Taps. When connecting these fittings it is essential that PTFE Tape is always used and NOT threaded pastes.
Standards & Approval:
The MDPE PP Threaded Pipe Fittings have been manufactured in accordance with Quality Standard: UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 and Environmental Quality Standard: UNI EN ISO 14001:2004.