All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: polyvinyl chloride – unplasticised (PVCu)
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 60°C
- BSI Kitemark (licence number KM 60041)
- Complies to BS EN ISO 1452-1:2009 (General)
- Approved BS EN ISO 1452-3:2009 (Fittings)
- Up to 75% discount from our list prices available today
- For use with PVC pressure pipe
- Not suitable for use with compressed air
Joints Per Litre of Cement
An indication of the number of joints likely to be made per litre of solvent cement is:
|½ - 1||16-32||300|
|1¼ - 2||40-63||120|
IMPORTANT: The technical data given on this website is for preliminary information purposes only and is published without guarantee. All line drawings are for illustrative purposes only and should not be regarded as wholly accurate in every detail. We reserve the right to withdraw or to alter the specification of any product without notice. For more information, please consult our Terms of Business.
Please refer to the relevant fitting section for jointing procedures.
The excellent chemical properties of polyvinyl chloride - unplasticised provide resistance across a large temperature range and band of pressures.
PVC pressure pipe fittings have an inbuilt abrasion resistance to aggressively caustic, highly acidic liquids with an operational temperature range of 55°C to 60°C.
PVC pipe fittings utilise an assembly method that consists of either solvent cement joints (plain) or BSP threads. We always recommend following the manufacturer's instructions.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!