Login / Register
- Superflo ABS Inch
- Superflo ABS Pipe
Superflo ABS Pipe
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- WRAS, FDA and DWI approved
- BSI Kitemark (licence number KM 07961)
- Compliance with British Standards 5931
- Temperature range of -40°C to 60°C
- Suitable for the conveyance of chilled water and water demineralisation processes
- Class C pipe is pressure rated to 9 bar
- Class D pipe is pressure rated to 10 bar
- Class E pipe is pressure rated to 15 bar
- Class T pipe is pressure rated to 12 bar
- The Class T pipe has thicker walls for threading and machining
Horizontal support centres for pipe, based on pipe carrying water at temperatures in °C.
Valve or Equipment Support
Valves, heavy flanges and any ancillary equipment should be independently supported. They can also be used as anchor points to control expansion.
COSHH regulations available upon request
Joints Per Litre of Cement
An indication of the number of joints likely to be made per litre of solvent cement is:
|½ - 1||16-32||400|
|1¼ - 2||40-63||175|
IMPORTANT: The technical data given in this website is for preliminary information purposes only and is published without guarantee. All line drawings are for illustrative purposes only and should not be regarded as wholly accurate in every detail. We reserve the right to withdraw or to alter the specification of any product without notice. For more information, please consult our Terms of Business.
We have large quantities of Durapipe SuperFLO pipe in stock, available for express delivery. Our ABS pipe, when selected with our ABS pipe fittings and valves, completes a fully matched system.
The ABS pipes in this section are all British Standard size. This standard is based on the nominal bore of the pipes, not the diameter.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.