Login / Register
All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Manufactured by Durapipe
- Material: chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC)
- For use with hot and cold water.
- Temperature Range: 5°C - 80°C
- Pressure Rating: Up to 25 bar
- Due to it's weight, this ball valve is fitted with anchoring points for safe and secure mounting.
Working Pressures & Temperatures
|(PN25) 70°C / 10 bar 60°C / 6 bar||(PN16) 70°C / 6 bar 60°C / 4 bar|
|Temperature °C||Pressure (bar)||Pressure (bar)|
|Ball Valve ø||A||X (mm)|
HTA is fully WRAS approved and is suitable for the transportation of drinking water.
Its smooth bore prevents limescale build up and is corrosion free.
Lightweight and easy to install.
It is strongly recommended that the backing plates are not dismantled.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!