All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Temperature and pressure gauges available
- Digital flow meters available with: inch, metric, flange and BSP threaded connections
- Temperature gauge available in two different ranges
- Temperature and pressure gauge materials: Steel with brass internals an BSP threaded connections
- Digital flow meter materials: PVC, ceramic, tungsten carbide, PVDF and stainless steel
Need to monitor temperature, pressure or flow within a pipe system? Pipestock have a range of digital flow meters, temperature gauges and pressure gauges to suit most applications and needs. Our pipe fittings are all manufactured to high standards to ensure long service life and efficiency.
The suitability of the these products for use with different chemicals is dependent upon the particular fitting and should be discussed with Pipestock prior to purchase.
These fittings are used for specific purposes in many different industries. Digital flow meters can be used for the monitoring of flow in OEM water treatment skids, small waste water treatment, sub-metering, facility water usage and water-based cooling systems. Temperature gauges are used within pipe systems where monitoring of the temperature is crucial to the safe working of the pipework and the efficient flow rate of the substance the pipework is conveying. Pressure gauges are used within pipework systems where the working pressure must be regulated in order to promote the safe and efficient working of the pipe system.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!