Login / Register
- Specialist Plastics
- Dual Containment
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: PVC-U
- Dual containment
- Available in sizes 1/2" x 2" to 4" x 8"
- Patented Centra-Lok™ system
- Class E interior pipe rated at 15 bar
- Temperature operating range of 5°C to 60°C
- Suitable for conveyance of water, hazardous waste and chemicals
This dual containment pipe system is ideal for offering extra protection in environments where leaks or contamination can be fatal, i.e. electronics/data storage or aggressive chemical waste facilities.
The patented Centra-Lok™ locking method provides a solid, fixed fitting, making it the simplest, but most secure, dual containment system on the market.
The pipe, fittings, and valves in this range possess excellent resistance to chemical corrosion, making it ideal for the transportation of concentrates, waste and water, as well as pharmaceutical materials and food and beverage waste.
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.