All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Repair clamps manufactured by Plasson
- Adhere to relevant standards
- Used to branch off or add auxiliary equipment, such as water meters or pressure gauges
- Repair clamps are used to repair damaged pipe
- Manufactured to a high standard from a variety of high quality materials which allow for efficiency and a long service life
- Maximum working temperature dependent upon specific fitting
- Maximum pressure between 10-16 bar, dependant on specific fitting
- Maximum working pressure tested at 20°C
- Please refer to our individual saddle or clamp pages for approval information
Clamp saddles are used to branch off from existing pipework and can also be used to add pipe equipment into a system.
Repair clamps can be used within a pipe system to repair a damaged section of pipework. The repair clamps available from Pipestock are manufactured by Plasson and provide strong, leak-free joints to allow for easy pipework repairs.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!