All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: polyvinyl chloride – unplasticised (PVCu)
- Variety of valves available
- Y strainers available
- Used to regulate and direct flow within a pipe system
- Excellent chemical and environmental resistance
- Wide operating temperature range from 5°C to 60°C
- Plain and threaded joints available
- BSi kitemarked
- Complies to BS 3505, BS 4346 and EN 1452 Parts 1, 2 and 3
PVC is also referred to as PVCu and uPVC. It has been manufactured to be very hard wearing with a good range of operating temperatures and a good working pressure range. In terms of general wear and tear, it is also abrasion resistant and lightweight making it an ideal pipework material for a range of applications.
PVC has a good chemical resistance and also enjoys environmental resistance to aggressive caustic and acidic fluids.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!