Login / Register
All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: polyvinyl chloride - unplasticised
- WRAS approved product (approval number 1705075)
|Product Code||Nominal Size (Inch)||L1 (mm)||L2 (mm)||Z1 (mm)||Z2 (mm)||F (Inch)||E (mm)|
|356527||1 1/2||32||21||3||24||2 1/4||79|
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The thread may be supplied on either end. The image above is for illustrative purposes.
This union fitting is used to join a PVC pipe and a threaded fitting together.
The threaded end will connect to a standard BSP threaded fitting, such as those available in our threaded PVC fitting range.
Please note, the WRAS approval is only valid if the following conditions are met:
- Use with PVC pipe manufactured to BS 3505 class C or class E and EN 1452-2.
- Maximum operating pressures of 15 bar (1/2" to 6") and 9 bar (8").
- Use with cold water only.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!