Login / Register
All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: polyvinyl chloride - unplasticised
- BSI Kitemark (licence number KM 60041)
- Available in sizes from ½" to 4"
|Product Code||Nominal Size (inch)||L1 (mm)||L2 (mm)||Z (mm)||E|
This socket is used to join a piece of PVC pipe with a threaded fitting.
The threaded end will connect to a standard BSP threaded fitting, such as those available in our threaded PVC fitting range.
Please note, the WRAS approval is only valid if the following conditions are met:
- Use with PVC pipe manufactured to BS 3505 class C or class E and EN 1452-2.
- Maximum operating pressures of 15 bar (1/2" to 6") and 9 bar (8").
- Use with cold water only.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!