All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: polypropylene
- Sizes available from 6 Bar, 90mm - 355mm and 10 Bar 20mm - 160mm
- Can convey hazardous chemicals at high temperatures
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to 120°C
- Pressure rated to 10 bar
- Smooth bores resulting in low pressure loss and high volume flow
- Manufactured in accordance with:
- BS 4991 : 1974 Series 2 and DIN 8077/8 Type 2 PP-B
Polypropylene is a thermoplastic polymer which is used in the manufacture of plastic pipework with excellent chemical, abrasion and impact resistance, it's durability and strength makes it an ideal pipework system for use within chemical processes.
Our polypropylene pipe system is priced for its ability to be used in a variety of applications for polypropylene pipe systems including: acid transportation, alkali transportation, chemical processing, industrial waste treatment, pharmaceutical industries, biotechnology industries, hospital and laboratory applications, water treatment, brewing and distilling electronics, food industries, nuclear industries and for the conveyance of effluents at high temperatures without risk. For more information on the chemical resistance, please give us a call today.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!