Login / Register
All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: medium density polyethylene
- For use above ground for transportation of potable water
- Can also be used below ground, however, please check with your local water authority as blue pipe may be required
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Long service life
- Length: 6m
- Diameters available: 50mm, 63mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 180mm
- Pressure rating of 12.5 bar up to 63mm in size
- Pressure rating of 10 bar for HDPE, 90mm to 180mm
- High quality raw materials and manufacturing
- Resistant to notches
- Resistant to stress cracking
- Immune to corrosion
- Resistant to various chemicals
|MDPE Pipe Dimensions, Metric, BS EN 15494:2003|
|Pipe Size (mm)||Average Bore Inside Diameter (mm)||Average Wall Thickness (mm)||Approximate Weight per Metre (kg)|
IMPORTANT: The technical data given on this website is for preliminary information purposes only and is published without guarantee. All line drawings are for illustrative purposes only and should not be regarded as wholly accurate in every detail. We reserve the right to withdraw or to alter the specification of any product without notice. For more information, please consult our Terms of Business.
Black MDPE pipe is also referred to as alkathene pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe, PE80 pipe and even Polypipe.
This MDPE pipework is designed to convey water for the express purpose of human consumption. With this in mind, the manufacturing quality and material are of the highest standard with characteristics including it being: not notch sensitive, stress cracking resistant, immune to corrosion, resistant to various chemicals, lightweight and durable.
Lengths of pipe sized from 50mm to 63mm can be shipped overnight. Special delivery arrangements need to be made for lengths over 63mm as these require dedicated transport.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!