Login / Register
All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: medium density polyethylene
- Light, durable and flexible
- For use above ground for transportation of potable water
- Can also be used below ground, however, please check with your local water authority as blue pipe may be required
- Diameters available: 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 50mm, 63mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm and 180mm
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Not susceptible to rot, rust, corrosion or loss of wall thickness
- Internal abrasion resistant, stress cracking resistant and resistant to a variety of chemicals
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 bar
- HDPE coils pressure rated to 10 bar
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985
- Cannot be returned, no refunds, no exceptions on this product. Double check your sizing.
|MDPE Pipe Dimensions, Metric, BS EN 15494:2003|
|Pipe Size (mm)||Average Bore Inside Diameter (mm)||Average Wall Thickness (mm)||Approximate Weight per Metre (kg)|
IMPORTANT: The technical data given on this website is for preliminary information purposes only and is published without guarantee. All line drawings are for illustrative purposes only and should not be regarded as wholly accurate in every detail. We reserve the right to withdraw or to alter the specification of any product without notice. For more information, please consult our Terms of Business.
Black MDPE pipe is also referred to as alkathene pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe, PE80 pipe and even Polypipe.
Pipestock hold very large quantities of black MDPE pipe in stock which is available for purchase today!
Black MDPE pipe is suitable for mains water, drainage and sewerage applications and can be used in above ground installations where light ingress is possible. It can also be used below ground, but please check with your water authority before purchasing.
When ordering pipe coils that are 50mm and above, please consider the weight and bulk of what you are ordering. An MDPE pipe that is 50m x 63mm weighs approximately 50kgs; anything above this will need to be off-loaded and manoeuvered by mechanical means. The following pipe sizes have to be delivered by our own dedicated transport and not by standard courier:
- 100m x 50mm
- 150m x 50mm
- 100m x 63mm
- 150m x 63mm
- All sizes and lengths from 90mm to 180mm
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!