Login / Register
All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs & Dimensions:
- Polyurethane anti-spatter recoil tube assembly
- Material: PVC/Polyurethane
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Working pressure: 3 to 1 safety factor
- 1/4" male BSPT thread end connections
|Product Code||D2 (mm)||D1 (mm)||Working Pressure (bar/psi)||R1 (mm)|
This polyurethane anti-spatter recoil tube is used for the conveyance of air and water in robotic and pneumatic air lines, welding tubing lines, injecting moulding cooling lines and automotive assembly lines.
Highly abrasion resistant alloy jacket, with smooth non-marking pin-priced cover and excellent flexibility over a wide temperature range.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!