All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: styrene-butadiene rubber, textile yarn braid
- Suitable for water, air, oil and fuel
- Compatible with push fit hose tails
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 100 °C
- Maximum operating pressure: 28 bar
- Burst ratio: 4:1
- Conformity to SAE 100R6 and EN 854
These low pressure hoses are designed for use in high temperature applications (up to 100°C).
Due to the synthetic rubber construction and single braid reinforcement, these hoses are suitable for use with water, compressed air, hydraulic oil, fuel, and water glycol hydraulic fluids.
This range of hose is fully compatible with our range of 'push style' hose fittings, which eliminate the need for swaged ferrules.
Available in four colours: black, red, blue and green. For more technical data, simply click on one of the colour categories.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!