All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: chlorinated polyvinyl chloride
- Operating temperature range of 5°C to 95°C
- Pressure rated up to 16 bar
- WRAS approved
- WRc tested
- 30% discount from our list prices available today
Basic Fitting Guidelines:
Pipestock always advocates following the manufacturer's instructions when fitting pipe systems.
Corzan CPVC fittings are joined using PVCc solvent cement which is specially formulated to withstand the same working conditions as the rest of the system. The cement operates by chemically softening the outside of the pipe and the inside of the fittings, creating a long lasting join. The reliability and duration of the joint is dependent on a clean, precise fitting procedure. The following is a guideline only of the simple and quick jointing process:
- Cut the pipe square using a pipe saw
- Next mark the area the fitting will cover
- Abrade the end of the pipe over a length equal to the depth of the fitting socket
- Abrade the socket of the fitting
- Thoroughly clean the abraded surfaces of pipe and fittings
- Apply the solvent cement
- Put together the fitting and pipe
- Leave to set for the required time
Pipestock supply an extensive range of Corzan CPVC pipe fittings to assist in the creation of a full industrial or process pipework system.
Our Corzan CPVC pipe fittings are manufactured to the highest quality, in an environment which meets the requirements of the BS EN ISO:9001 quality system.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!