All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Manufactured by Durapipe
- Available in sizes 16mm to 160mm
- WRAS approved
- WRc tested
- Able to convey hot acids and alkalis under pressure at high temperatures
- Smooth bore for maximum flow
- Corrosion resistant
- Superior to metal pipe systems
- Light and simple to install
- Low installation costs
- Temperature operating range of 5°C to 95°C
- Can handle operating pressures of 16 bar
- Manufactured in an environment operating a quality system assessed to BS EN ISO 9001
- Suitable for conveying of acids, alkalis, demineralised water, industrial waste treatment, chemical processing, soaps, paper, pulps and effluent
Pipestock are thrilled to supply the precision matched Corzan CPVC pipework system, manufactured by Durapipe. The complete system can be bought here online at discount prices, with all the following products available: pipe, fittings, valves and all the associated accessories. This truly makes us a one-stop shop for you when it comes to Corzan pipework systems.
Corzan is manufactured from polyvinyl chloride resin and chlorine, which gives the pipework higher temperature performance and an improved chemical and fire resistance. Other advantages of CPVC include purity, resistance to fire, mechanical strength, wide operating temperature range, corrosion resistance and affordability.
CPVC is also referred to as PVC-C and PVCC.
Corzan provides high resistance to strong mineral acids, alkalis and effluents. It also offers good resistance to internal abrasion or erosion from conveyed aggressive fluids or slurries.
Typical installations for Corzan include hot and cold water plumbing, metal surface treatment, pulp and paper production, chemical processing, industrial waste treatment and the food and beverage industry.
Corzan pipework products are subjected to quality control tests, which include aspects such as: dimensional control, surface finish checks, long term hydrostatic tests, short term hydrostatic tests, pipe impact tests and heat reversion.
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!