PVC Valves & Strainers Information:
Pipestock have a huge range of PVC Valves & Strainers. The products in this section are manufactured from Polyvinyl Chloride Unplasticized and come in a variety of types. These include: uPVC Ball Valves, PVCu Butterfly Valves, PVC 3 Way Ball Valves, uPVC Check Non Return Valves, PVCu Wafer Check Valves, PVC Diaphragm Valves, uPVC Air Release Valves and PVC Knife Gate Valves.
Other types of valves and strainers carried by Pipestock.com include: PVCu Pressure Relief Valves, uPVC Electric Actuated Valves, PVC Pneumatic Actuated Valves and PVCu Y Strainers.
1. Manufactured from PVC
2. Variety of Valves
3. Y Strainers available
4. Products used to regulate and direct flow within a pipe system
5. Excellent chemical & environmental resistance
6. Wide operating temperature range between 5°C - 60°C
7. Broad band of working pressure dependent on valve
8. Connections either plain solvent cement joints or BSP threads
9. WRAS Approved & BSi KITEMARKED
10. Complies to BS 3505 pipe, BS 4346 pipe fittings & Complies to EN 1452 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
PVC Valves & Strainer Pipe Fitting Material:
The range of PVC Valves & Strainers stocked here at Pipestock.com are manufactured from the material PVC also known as Polyvinyl Chloride Unplasticized. This material has been manufactured to be very hard hearing with a good range of operating temperatures and a good working pressure range. Polyvinyl Chloride Unplasticized has a good chemical resistance and also enjoys environmental resistance to aggressive caustic and acidic fluids. In terms of general wear and tear, PVC is also abrasion resistant and lightweight making it an ideal pipework material for a range of applications.
For more information on temperature, pressure ratings & chemical resistance please feel free to call us here at Pipestock. We are always happy to help customers find the pipework that suits their individual needs.
Standards & Approval:
It is important to know that the fittings you or your company are purchasing are of a high design quality and conform to the standards relevant to your particular application. This is why Pipestock’s PVC Valves & Strainers conform to the following standards and hold the following approvals:
· WRAS & WRc Approved by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme
· BSi KITEMARKED Valves
· Complies to BS 3505 pipe and BS 4346 pipe fittings
· Complies to EN 1452 Parts 1, 2 and 3.