Pipestock have a range of MPDE Valves to suit many purposes within an MDPE Pipe System. Our valves are made from high quality materials and are easy to install. Whether you want to regulate, isolate or promote non-return flow, we have great MDPE Valves available at bargain prices.
· Made from various high quality materials
· Our valves can be demounted for servicing
· MDPE Ball Valve – A valve with a ball controlling the flow
· Check Valve – Allows flow in one direction and prevents it flowing back
· Double Check Valve – Non-return valve with two valves to ensure no back flow
· MDPE Butterfly Valve – For isolation or regulating flow in large pipework
Once you have decided which MDPE Valves are applicable to your specific pipe system you may wish to consider Valve Boxes. Our MDPE Valve Boxes are ideal, providing durable housing for valves with easy access through twist/screw lids.
All MDPE Valves stocked and supplied by Pipestock are manufactured using a variety of quality materials. The valves are designed to be easy to service through simple demounting.
Basic Fitting Instructions:
Pipestock always recommends following manufacturer’s guidelines when installing valves in pipework systems. It may be useful to view our MDPE Female Adaptors and MDPE Male Adaptors which can be used when installing MDPE Valves into MDPE pipe systems.