Pipestock are thrilled to offer PlassOne Push Fit Fittings which offer an innovative and extremely simple form of connecting pipe systems. Our MDPE Push Fit Fittings provide connectivity of MDPE Pipe to a variety of pipe system materials including PE, PB, PEX and Copper.
· Provides a 16 BAR joint to MDPE Pipe
· Suitable for above and below ground use
· Fast and simple assembly
· For use joining MDPE with other pipe materials inc: PE, PB, PEX & Copper
· Fittings come with pipe stiffeners & instructions
MDPE Push Fit Fittings are made from tough durable material which creates effective and reliable jointing on a variety of pipe materials. MDPE Push Fit Fittings work well within water pipe systems including in jointing for MDPE Pipe Blue and MDPE Pipe Black.
Basic Fitting Instructions:
All MDPE Push Fit Fittings come complete in a sealed bag with the correct number of Pipe Stiffeners and printed instructions. Pipestock recommend following the manufacturer’s instructions therefore the following are guidelines only:
1. Ensure areas to be joined are clean and dry
2. Simply push the pipe into the fitting
3. Push the pipe to the stop
4. Both the seal and the grip on the pipe have been created!
The simplicity of assembly makes the professional’s job easier whilst maintaining Plasson quality and reliability.
Standards & Approval:
The MDPE Push Fit Fittings range which is stocked here at Pipestock is WRAS Approved.
Just try these easy-to-use, high quality fittings and you won’t be disappointed!