All text and product images are the intellectual property and copyright of Pipestock Limited
Looking for Plasson Compression Fittings?
Looking for Push Fit Fittings?
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: medium density polyethylene
- Pressure rating: 16 bar (some exceptions listed below)
- High quality European manufacturing
- Easy to fit
- Tough, durable and lightweight
- Resistant to stress cracking
- Conform to UNI 9561-9562, UNI EN 712-713-715, UNI ISO 7/1, ISO 14236, UNI 2233
- These fittings are not WRAS approved
- Up to 60% discount from our list prices available today
Basic Fitting Guidelines:
These fittings are simple to install as demonstrated by the simple instructions below. However, we always recommend reading the manufacturer's instructions for a more detailed overview.
- Loosen off the retaining nut
- Insert an MDPE pipe liner into the pipe
- Push the pipe past the O ring until you hit the stop
- Tighten the nut with a universal strap wrench
Pipestock have a massive range of MDPE pipe fittings in stock, meaning you can design your system safe in the knowledge we can provide everything you need.
These plastic pipe fittings are suitable to be used with both blue and black metric MDPE water pipe.
Please note, these fittings are not WRAS approved.
All of our MDPE compression fittings have a Safety Factor of 3, ensuring that spikes in water pressure within a water pipe system are catered for. The majority of our fittings have a pressure rating of 16 bar, however there are a few exceptions which are as follows:
- Female adaptor 75mm x 2" to 110mm x 4" - 10 bar
- 90° female threaded tee from 75mm x 2" to 110mm x 4" - 10 bar
- 90° female threaded elbow from 75mm x 2" to 110mm x 4" - 10 bar
- Safety factor based upon maximum working pressure at the temperature of 20°
If you require any further information then don’t hesitate to ring us here at Pipestock on 0845 634 1053. We’re always happy to help!