Pipestock have a massive range of MDPE Pipe Fittings in stock giving customers the ability to design and install a pipe system which will fulfil the needs of their specific application. All of our MDPE Pipe Fittings are high quality, simple to install and available today.
· We stock sizes 20mm-125mm
· Pressure Rating of 16 BAR (with some exceptions listed below)
· These are compression fittings
· High quality European manufacturing
· Suitable to be used with Metric MDPE Pipe Blue & MDPE Pipe Black
· Conform to various quality and environmental standards
· Easy to fit
The body of MDPE Pipe Fittings are made from Black Polypropylene (PP) which is a tough and durable, lightweight thermoplastic which has good chemical resistance, good shock and drop resistance and is also resistant against stress cracking. To find out more about Pipestock’s Medium Density Polyethylene range visit the MDPE page on our site.
Our MDPE Pipe Fittings have a Safety Factor of 3 ensuring that spikes in water pressure within a water pipe system are catered for. The majority of our fittings have a pressure rating of 16 BAR however there are a few exceptions which are as follows:
· 10 BAR Female Adaptor 75mm x 2” to 110mm x 4” (Safety Factor 3)
· 10 BAR 90° Female Threaded Tee from 75mm x 2” to 110mm x 4” (Safety Factor 3)
· 10 BAR 90° Female Threaded Elbow from 75mm x 2” to 110mm x 4” (Safety Factor 3)
· Safety factor based upon maximum working pressure at the temperature of 20° C
Basic Fitting Instructions:
These great MDPE Pipe Fittings are not only high quality, they are also simple to use. You can read the basic fitting instructions below though we always recommend reading the manufacturer’s instructions for a more detailed overview:
1. Loosen off the retaining nut.
2. Insert an MDPE Pipe Liner into the pipe
3. Push the pipe past the O ring until you hit the stop
4. Tighten the nut with a Universal Strap Wrench
You’re done! It really is as simple as that.
Standards & Approvals:
All the MDPE Pipe Fittings in this section of the website have been manufactured in conformity to standards:
· UNI 9561-9562
· UNI EN 712-713-715
· UNI ISO 7/1
· ISO 14236
· UNI 2233
Not WRAS Approved
We also have a great range of PVC Pipe & Fittings, follow the links to check them out.