Delivery & Returns Policy
Most orders are shipped on the same working day
for next working day delivery, as long as the order
is received by 4.00pm.
Fittings & Valves
Order Value Above £350*
Order Value Below £350*
Pipe Lengths, Fittings & Valves
Order Value Above £999*
Order Value Below £999*
Free delivery offer relates only to online orders.
Same Day Service:
We have the ability to deliver on the same day as order (Mon-Fri) to 70% of the UK. We need the order before 12:00pm for all places except London, which is a 3:00pm cut-off time. The size of vehicle required and distance are the key cost factors of this service. Ring us for more details on 0845 634 1053
Bank/Public Holiday Deliveries:National carriers don't operate on bank/public holidays. Should you require a delivery on a bank/public holiday, please ring us and we will do our very best to help you.
Important Small Print:
Delivery will be made by a UK national carrier. Should there be any damaged or missing products/packages it is important that they are documented, therefore please check the delivery BEFORE signing the paperwork as this is your responsibility.
- Missing items: The driver's consignment documents detail the number of parcels and bundles of pipe. If parcels and/or lengths of pipe are missing please write “MISSING ITEMS” on the drivers consignment note.
- Damaged items: If parcels and/or lengths of pipe are damaged please write “DAMAGED ITEMS” on the driver's consignment note.
- Any missing or damaged items must be reported to us in writing by email within two days after the day of delivery.
Without this being logged on the driver's paperwork and reported within the required time frame, we are unable to offer a replacement or credit for missing and/or damaged items.
You have 7 days from the receipt of goods to tell us that you want to return something. After this time no returns will be accepted. The following items cannot be returned:
- Liquids and Sprays
- Electrofusion Fittings
- TracPipe System
- Actuated Valves
- Corzan & Air-Line Xtra products
- Any advised bespoke or special order products
NOTE: Once an order has been despatched it cannot be cancelled. Please do not refuse an order at the point of delivery as this puts the delivery in a state of limbo without any covering paperwork or traceability.
If you wish to return a product then please follow this process:
- Please email us at and request a product Return Merchandise Authorisation, including your name and web order number. All inbound deliveries to our warehouse must be documented and expected, we therefore cannot accept a return without an R M A number.
- We will then send you an email acknowledgement containing a Return Merchandise Authorisation and further instructions.
- Once the goods have been recieved back we will check them for their merchantable quality and take them back into stock. If there is a problem we will contact you.
Product Failure:Should a product fail please contact us immediately as we maybe able to solve the problem with a quick phone call. Whatever the outcome please do not dispose of any part of a product; we will need any product that fails returned to us complete for examination.